- If your handbag costs exactly as much as you spend on cigarettes in six months, you might be a Boat Cougar.
- If you're trying to organize your 30th high school reunion down at The Cove and nobody will call you back, you might be a Boat Cougar.
- If you think meth isn't addictive because you only do it on the weekends, you might be a Boat Cougar.
- If you've spent more than $500 on replacement cell phones you've dropped in the lake in the last six months, you might be a Boat Cougar. Additionally, the EPA would like to speak with you.
- If you've ever insisted on going to Chili's because you "don't know if that other place has Corona" you might be a Boat Cougar.
- etc. etc.
There have been two new Wigu comics since I last talked to you here! One is about the health insurance industry, and the other is about the pharmaceutical industry.
Go Dennis Kucinich! You're so awesome, Dennis Kucinich.